Fernwood Community Centre
The Fernwood Community Centre houses two full-time Child Care programs, Family Programming such as the Family Dinner, and the Family Resource Program, and provides space for the Canada Pre-Natal Nutrition Program (Best Babies). We also have something for every age including a Youth Drop-In, Adult Programming, and Seniors Programs. The Good Food Box, Kitchen Garden, Community Orchard and many recreational activities are also run through the Centre.
Fernwood NRG offers many programs to both residents and visitors to the community:
- We offer two licensed child care programs for children age 6 months to 5 years.
- We operate two family-oriented affordable housing buildings.
- We support families with children through a variety of family programs.
- We offer recreation programs for children, youth, adults and seniors, and last but not least,
- We are committed to food security through a number of initiatives in the neighbourhood.
Facility InformationPhone 1: 250-381-1552
Address: 1240 Gladstone Avenue
Area: Victoria City
Facility Link: fernwoodnrg.ca/neighbourhood/fernwood-community-centre/